Thursday, May 7, 2009
First day
Today was the first day at HANA travel agency, one of the biggest travel agencies in South Korea. It was a very interesting experience for me because I had such a few experience working as a intern at a huge company like this. My sponsor in Seoul introduced me to the chair person of the department. Today, he introduced me about many famous places visited by foreign tourists. After the meeting, I went to few places that my sponsor suggested me such as Dong Dae Moon shopping malls, Chung Gae stream, and In Sa Dong. My favorite place was In Sa Dong where I could meet many tourists. I also enjoyed drinking Korean Traditional meals with Korean traditional alcohol called Dong Dong Ju. Dong Dong Ju is made from rice. It has a very long history. Me and my friend also took pictures of famous stores where they cell traditional products such as dishes, mask, and candies. These places will be parts of my travel guide book. Tomorrow, I am planning to join japanese tourists group and visit many other places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment