This Week, I visited many famous places and started to put things together in make a guide book of South Korea. The new places that I visited are Gyung Hoe Ru, Seokjojeon Area, Namsangol traditional korean village, Nam san tower, and Han river. I put Gyeong Hoe Ru, Seokjojeon Area, and Namsangol into traditional part of the guide book. Also, I put Nam san tower and Han river into modern part of Seoul.
I also wanted offer night culture of the city. In order to provide the useful information, I researched some famous clubs in Seoul such as club volume and club answer. During this week, I also drafted the parts about COEX, Dongdaemoon Shopping mall, and Cheon gye chun. I also visited Chung Hwa dae which is the president's residence and work place.
I took many beautiful pictures of the traditional and modern parts of seoul. My favorite one was the picture of gateguards at Duk Su Gung which is shown above. I also liked the picture of Seokjojeon Area which I took during the visit.
For traditional parts of the guide book, I drafted parts about Gyeongbokgung, Deoksugung, Seokjojeon Area, Gyeonghoeru, and Insadong. Among these places, the most impressive one for me was Gyeongbokgung which was the official principal palace of the Choseon dynasty which exhibits the finest architectural skills of the time. I also loved Insadong. At Insadong, tourists will sense the weight of tradition and feel the elegance and sentiment unique to Kroea at traditional Korea teahouses, craft shops, antique shops, and various art galleries.
I am planing to visit other famous places to put more on my guide book.
No comments:
Post a Comment