First week of senior project was very fun and interesting. I was surprised by large number of tourists who are visiting seoul and how they love traditional and modern aspect of seoul. My visits during this week can be divided into two parts: traditional Seoul and modern Seoul.
For traditional Seoul, I visited In-Sa Dong, Kyung Bok Gyeong, and Chang Duk Gyeong. For modern Seoul, I visited Nam San Tower, Han River, Chun Gae strea, Dong Dae Moon Shopping mall, and Abgujeong. I wanted to introduce some background of histroy about the traditional part of Seoul. So I did research on the palace of Cho-sun period. There were huge amount of information about the period and the king who was ruling at that time. In order to make it simple for foreign tourists, I gathered all the information and extracted interesting ones to include in my guide book. Also, I took many interesting pictures of Seoul that will be part of my guide book. The book will show both picture and explanation about many famous places in Seoul.
Another thing that I did during the week was providing information about transportation. Tourists can use taxi, bus, or subway. Because of the traffic in Seoul, it is better to use subways to visit places.
For modern part of Seoul, I visited places that are visited by younger generation. I also went to famous restaurants in Abgujeong and InSaDong to introduce traditional korean food and fusion food. Next week, I will try to learn recipes for tourists.
Next week, I will visit more places in Seoul and write a guidebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment