Today, I wrote pages about Gyeong Bok Gung, Duk Su Gung, more about In Sa Dong, and Sae Jeong Hall. There were many exhibition and concerts at Sae Jeong Hall. In order to write about the history behing Gyeong Bok Gung, Duk Su Sung, and In Sa Dong, I needed to do some research through internet. I could find a lot of information about Gyeong Bok Gung. I would like to introduce the history about Gyeong Bok Gung briefly. Gyeong Bok Gung was built in 1395 which is three years after the Joseon Dynasty was founded by Lee Seong Gye, when the construction of the main royal palace was completed in the capital of the newly founded dynasty moved from Gaeseong to Seoul which was known as Hanyang during that time. I also put pictures that I took. Tomorrow I will visit more places and write more.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Second Wednesday
Today, I wrote pages about Gyeong Bok Gung, Duk Su Gung, more about In Sa Dong, and Sae Jeong Hall. There were many exhibition and concerts at Sae Jeong Hall. In order to write about the history behing Gyeong Bok Gung, Duk Su Sung, and In Sa Dong, I needed to do some research through internet. I could find a lot of information about Gyeong Bok Gung. I would like to introduce the history about Gyeong Bok Gung briefly. Gyeong Bok Gung was built in 1395 which is three years after the Joseon Dynasty was founded by Lee Seong Gye, when the construction of the main royal palace was completed in the capital of the newly founded dynasty moved from Gaeseong to Seoul which was known as Hanyang during that time. I also put pictures that I took. Tomorrow I will visit more places and write more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment